Explore Downtown CharlotteFrom Our Hotel Near Douglas International Airport
Let our hotel staff guide you through all the exciting activities our historic city has to offer. We're near top Charlotte attractions such as the Billy Graham Library, the NASCAR Hall of Fame, and The Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts.
Enjoy art from around the world at Charlotte's Mint Museum, the oldest art museum in North Carolina. The museum features permanent and rotating exhibits at its Uptown and Randolph locations.
Adventure waits for the whole family at the Carowinds amusement park in Charlotte. Ride some of the tallest steel roller coasters in the world, take in a show, and slip down many thrilling water slides.
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Explore the history of NASCAR at this interactive exhibit in Uptown Charlotte. The hall features racing simulators, historic race cars, and the Heritage Speedway galleries highlighting our hometown sport.
With countless places to eat, see, and explore, Downtown Charlotte has it all, from museums to performing arts. Talk to our staff for tips on the hot spots in town and you'll feel like a local.
Carolina Raptor Center
Come face to beak with a wide variety of birds of prey at this rehabilitation center for injured and orphaned raptors. Learn more about these magnificent creatures with educational programs for all ages.
Additional Local Attractions
- Billy Graham Library, 3.6 miles
- NASCAR Hall of Fame 5.8 miles
- Bank of America Stadium 6 miles
- Levine Museum of the New South 6 miles
- Harvey B Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture 6.2 miles
- Mint Museum UPTOWN 6.2 miles
- Carolina Aviation Museum 6.5 miles
- Blumenthal Performing Arts 6.9 miles
- US National Whitewater Center 7.2 miles
- Spectrum Center 7.2 miles
- Charlotte Motor Speedway 21.4 miles