Discover ColumbiaOur hotel is near USC Stadium, Downtown Columbia, and more.
Welcome to Columbia, South Carolina’s flourishing state capital. Home to the University of South Carolina, this scenic city provides endless fun to visitors of all ages. Discover the museums, galleries, sports events, and companies that abound here.
South Carolina State House
Built in the Greek Revival style, the South Carolina State House is a feast for the eyes with its domed roof, majestic pillars, and beautiful grounds. Tours of this government building run every day.
South Carolina State Museum
Explore the thrilling four floors of this modern museum, featuring a digital planetarium, 4-D cinema, observatory, and new and permanent exhibitions. It’s a five-minute drive from our hotel and open daily.
Columbia Museum of Art
Discover priceless works of classic and contemporary art, along with activities for all ages. Upon entering the atrium, you’re greeted by a brilliant Chihuly creation before exploring the 26 galleries.
Colonial Life Arena
Host to USC’s Gamecock men’s and women’s basketball teams, this state-of-art arena stages daily entertainment, such as sports games, concerts, and live events. Get there in less than 10 minutes by car.
University of South Carolina
Founded in 1801, this long-standing college is a powerhouse in research and sports—especially basketball and football. Book fans will love their world-class collection of works by Hemingway and Robert Burns.
Arenas, Colleges and Corporations Nearby
- Colonial Life Arena (3.6 miles)
- Township Auditorium (3.9 miles)
- Koger Center (4.0 miles)
- Carolina Colosseum (4.2 miles)
- Music Farm/The Senate (3.5 miles)
- Tin Roof (3.5 miles)
- W.W. Hootie Johnson Performance Hall (3.9 miles)
- Fort Jackson (0.7 miles)
- McEntire Joint Naval Guard Station (19.0 miles)
- University of South Carolina (3.9 miles)
- Benedict College (4.3 miles)
- Columbia College (4.6 miles)
- Scana Corp (9.5 miles)
- Palmetto State Armory (7.9 miles)
- Colonia Accident & Life Insurance Co. (1.8 miles)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of SC (12.2 miles)
- Kline Iron and Steel (2.9 miles)